A curated list of awesome things related to Woodpecker-CI.
If you have some missing resources, please feel free to open a pull-request and add them.
- Woodpecker CI pipeline configs - Complex setup containing different kind of pipelines
Projects using Woodpecker
- Woodpecker-CI itself
- All official plugins
- dessalines/thumb-key - Android Jetpack compose linting and building
- Vieter - Archlinux/Pacman repository server & automated package build system
- Rieter - Rewrite of the Vieter project in Rust
- Alex - Minecraft server wrapper designed to automate backups & complement Docker installations
- Convert Drone CI pipelines to Woodpecker CI
- Ansible NAS - a homelab Ansible playbook that can set up Woodpecker-CI and Gitea
- picus - Picus connects to a Woodpecker CI server and creates an agent in the cloud when there are pending workflows.
- Hetzner cloud based Woodpecker compatible autoscaler - Creates and destroys VPS instances based on the count of pending & running jobs.
- woodpecker-lint - A repository for linting a woodpecker config file via pre-commit hook
- Grafana Dashboard - A dashboard visualizing information exposed by the woodpecker prometheus endpoint.
- woodpecker-autoscaler - Yet another woodpecker autoscaler currently targeting Hetzner cloud that works in parallel to other autoscaler implementations.
- Dynamic Pipelines for Nix Flakes - Define pipelines as Nix Flake outputs
Posts & tutorials
- Setup Gitea with Woodpecker CI
- Step-by-step guide to modern, secure and Open-source CI setup
- Using Woodpecker CI for my static sites
- Woodpecker CI @ Codeberg
- Deploy Docker/Compose using Woodpecker CI
- Installing Woodpecker CI in your personal homelab
- Locally Cached Nix CI with Woodpecker
- How to run Cypress auto-tests on Woodpecker CI and report results to Slack
- Quest For CICD - WoodpeckerCI
- Replace Ansible Semaphore with Woodpecker CI
- "unexpected EOF" error when trying to pair Woodpecker CI served through the Caddy with Gitea
- CICD Environment in Docker Swarm behind Caddy Server - Part 2 Woodpeckerci
We have a separate index for plugins.